Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan 5Days – 4 Nights
Nothing is better than spending your trip on board a floating boat on the immortal Nile, where you can see the warm sun, and the monuments of the first civilization in the world which makes you feel proud and know the greatness of the ancient Egyptians.
- Relax on a Nile cruise on board a floating hotel for a 4-nights, with a sundeck, swimming pool, and full-service meals
- Enjoy the onboard evening entertainment
- Explore the East Bank of Luxor, said to be the 2nd most visited site in Egypt after the Pyramids of Giza
- Cross to the West Bank to visit the Temple of Hatshepsut and the valley of kings and learn about the burials of Pharaohs
- Enjoy visiting the banana island
- Admire the massive stone of Memnon
- Visit the High Dam, The obelisk, and Philae Temple in Aswan
- Make a visit to Abu Simbel temple in Aswan
This 5-day luxury trip from Luxor to Aswan on the Nile is the ideal way to see many of Egypt’s most important archaeological sites. Visit the Valley of the Kings in Luxor, enjoy the splendor of Kom Ombo Temple, etc.
The first day:
Departure from Luxor Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or Thursday
On arrival in Luxor, the tour agent of the company will receive you at 7 a.m from Luxor airport or the train station to make a visit to the West Bank ( The Valley of the kings – Hatshepsut Temple – Colossi of Memnon)
After that, you will move to the boat, where you will receive your cabin. Enjoy your lunch on board
After lunch, you will make a visit to the East Bank of Luxor to see Luxor Temple, built by Amenhotep III from Nubian sandstone. You will also visit the other great monument of the East Bank, Karnak Temple, said to be the 2nd most visited site in Egypt after the Pyramids of Giza. After that, you will return to the boat to have dinner and an evening disco party.
Luxor is called the world’s greatest open-air museum and has a number of preserved monuments unmatched anywhere else in the world.
On the second day ;
Enjoy breakfast on board your cruise boat, then enjoy riding traditional Egyptian felucca till arriving at Banana island
Then, return to your boat to have lunch, and set sail while watching Esna block
Enjoying dinner on board the boat and overnight stay.
On the third day;
Relax on the boat and enjoy the view of the Nile
The fourth day
After having breakfast our guide will pick you up to visit ( The High Dam-The incomplete obelisk –Philae temple)
Return to your boat for afternoon tea and relax on board, soaking up the sun by the swimming pool. Enjoy dinner and a last overnight stay on board of the boat
The fifth day- Departure
Have your breakfast and then check out from the cruise
Then our driver will pick you up from the cruise to transfer you to Aswan Train Station, Airport, or a hotel for the end of the tour and your final departure.
Rates M/S Nile Cruise 4nights – 5days
|Nile Cruise Name||Week/Day||price|
|***** Superior||Saturday/Sunday/ Monday/ Thursday||350$|
|***** Deluxe||Saturday/Sunday/ Monday/ Thursday||450$|
|***** Ultra Deluxe||Saturday/Sunday/ Monday/ Thursday||650$
About this activity
Duration: Five days
The bill: stamped by the company
The guide: ( English- French – Italian – Spanish – German)
Reception service: from and to the station or the airport
Easy cancellation: In a specified period
- Accommodation on a 5-star cruise with full board excluding drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Egyptologist guide
- Trip to Banana island
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Reception and travel.
- All service charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to all of the tourist sites
- Any extra visit not found in the program
- To keep you safe don’t deal with anyone not related to the company.
- When you buy any visit not included in the program, please send an e-mail to confirm the price for you.