Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor 5 Days – 4 Nights
Nothing is better than spending your trip on board of a floating boat in the immortal Nile, where you can see the warm sun , the monuments of the first civilization in the world which makes you feel proude and know the greatness of the ancient Egyptians.
- Relax on Nile cruise on board a floating hotel a 4-nights, with sundeck, swimming pool and full-service meals
- Enjoy the on board evening entertainment
- Visit the High Dam, The obelisk and Philae Temple in Aswan
- Have a tour in Abu simbel temple
- Explore the East Bank of Luxor, said to be the 2nd most visited site in Egypt after the Pyramids of Giza
- Cross to the West Bank to visit the valley of kings and Temple of Hatshepsut
- Admire the massive stone of Memnon
- Make a tour to the Valley of the Kings and learn about the burials of Pharaohs
This 5-day luxury trip from Aswan to Luxor on the Nile, is the ideal way to see many of Egypt’s most important archaeological sites. Visit the Valley of the Kings in Luxor, enjoy the splendor of Kom Ombo Temple and Abu Simbel , etc..
The first day:
Departure from Aswan Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday or Sunday
On arrival in Aswan, the tour agent of company will receive you at Aswan airport or the train station .Then will move to the boat, where you will receive your cabin at 11 o’oclock. Enjoy your lunch on board.
After lunch, you will make a visit to The High Dam-The incomplete obelisk –Philae temple
after that You will return to the boat for dinner and will go on free tour in the touristical market.
The second day ; In the early morning, we will pick you up to Abu Simbel temple with a group, then the guide will explain the temple.
Abu Simbel, site of two temples built by the Egyptian king Ramses II . In ancient times the area was at the southern frontier of pharaonic Egypt, facing Nubia. The four colossal statues of Ramses in front of the main temple are spectacular examples of ancient Egyptian art. By means of a complex engineering feat in the 1960s, the temples were salvaged from the rising waters of the Nile River caused by erection of the Aswan High Dam.
Return for having lunch and sail to Kom Ompo, to visit Kom Ombo Temple , is an unusual double temple in the town of Kom Ombo , dedicated to the crocodile-god Sobek, and the falcon-god Haroeris
After that ,return to boat to complete sailing to Edfu and spend your night
The third day: After breakfast on board, by carriage you will visit Edfu Temple, It was built on the site of an earlier, smaller temple also dedicated to Horus
Then, set sail while watching Esna block and complete your voyage to Luxor
enjoying a dinner on board of the boat and overnight stay.
The fourth day: After having breakfast, you will make a visit the West Bank ( The Valley of the kings – Hatshepsut- Colossi of Memmnon), then return to the boat for lunch.
After lunch, you will make a visit the East Bank of Luxor to see Luxor Temple, built by Amenhotep III from Nubian sandstone. You will also visit the other great monument of the East Bank, Karnak Temple, said to be the 2nd most visited site in Egypt after the Pyramids of Giza. After that you will return to boat to have dinner and an evening disco party.
Luxor is called the world’s greatest open-air museum and has a number of preserved monuments unmatched anywhere else in the world.
The fifth day- Departure:
After having breakfast you will check out from the boat at 9 am and leave your bags in the reception to make a visit to Banana island, which is about twenty feddans full of bananas , figs and other fruits to enjoy the world of nature and see the tame animals and crocodiles. In the center there are seats where you can sit and eat bananas and mangoes for free .
After finishing your visit, transfer to Luxor Train Station, Airport, or a hotel for the end of the tour and your final departure
Rates M/S Nile Cruise 4nights – 5days
|Nile Cruise Name
|***** Ultra Deluxe
About this activity
- Duration: Five days
- The bill: stamped by the company
- The guide: ( English- French – Italian – Spanish – German)
- Reception service: from and to the station or the airport
- Easy cancellation : In a specified period
- Accommodation on a 5-star cruise with full-board excluding drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Egyptologist guide
- Abu Simbel visit
- Banana island’s trip
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Reception and travel .
- All service charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to all of the tourist sites
- Any extra visit not found in the program
- To keep you safe don’t deal with any one not related to the company.
- When you buy any visit not includes in the program, please send an e-mail to confirm the price for you.
The price per person 350$
(minimum 2 persons)