Private tour: East and West Banks of Luxor: Full-Day Tour from Hurghada
Discover the wonders of bygone times of Egypt by visiting the East and West banks of Luxor on the River Nile with an Egyptologist tour guide.
- Explore the ancient sights of Luxor
- Marvel at the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and Colossi of Memnon
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant in Luxor
- Admire the monuments at the Temple of Karnak
About this activity
- Duration 15.5 hours
- Printed or mobile vouchers accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pick-up service
Be collected from your accommodation and meet your Egyptologist tour guide, who will take you on a full-day tour to the East and West Banks of Luxor. The West Bank is the primary destination. Here, explore the archaeological elements at the pharaonic temples, which are the gateway to the Valley Of The Kings housing the tombs of famous Pharaohs of ancient Egypt.
Continue your tour and visit the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, also known as the Foremost of Noble Ladies, and marvel at its ancient monuments. Next, go to the Colossi of Memnon and visit the two astonishing stone statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III.
Take a break to refresh yourself with a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Then, visit the East Banks of the Nile. The pristine temple complex of the Temple of Karnak is your first destination in the East Valley. At the end of your tour, you will be transferred back to your accommodation in Hurghada.
- Pick up and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees, if option selected
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Egyptologist tour guide from Luxor
- A bottle of water
What’s Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Drinks during lunch
- Extra drinks during the day
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)