Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan 7Days – 6 Nights
Nothing is better than spending your trip on board of a floating boat in the immortal Nile, where you can see the warm sun , the monuments of the first civilization in the world which makes you feel proude and know the greatness of the ancient Egyptians.
- Relax on Nile cruise on board a floating hotel a 6-nights, with sundeck, swimming pool and full-service meals
- Enjoy the on board evening entertainment
- Explore the East Bank of Luxor .Luxor temple and Karnak temple, said to be the 2nd most visited site in Egypt after the Pyramids of Giza
- Cross to the West Bank to visit Temple of Hatshepsut and the valley of kings and learn about the burials of Pharaohs
- Make a visit to Abu Simbel temple in Aswan
- Enjoy watching eastern dance
- Admire the massive stone of Memnon
- Visit the High Dam, The obelisk and Philae Temple in Aswan
- Enjoy visiting banana island
This 7-day luxury trip from Luxor to Aswan on the Nile, is the ideal way to see many of Egypt’s most important archaeological sites.
Visit the Valley of the Kings in Luxor, enjoy the splendor of Kom Ombo Temple , etc..
The first day:
On arrival in Luxor, the tour agent of company will receive from luxor airport or the train station .Then move to the boat to make check in at 11 am, , where you will receive your cabin. Enjoy your lunch on board
After having lunch you will make a visit to the East Bank of Luxor to see Luxor Temple, built by Amenhotep III from Nubian sandstone. You will also visit the other great monument of the East Bank, Karnak Temple, said to be the 2nd most visited site in Egypt after the Pyramids of Giza. After that return to the boat to have dinner and an evening disco party.
Luxor is called the world’s greatest open-air museum and has a number of preserved monuments unmatched anywhere else in the world.
The second day ; Enjoy breakfast on board your cruise boat, and then will make a visit to the West Bank ( Valley of the kings – Hatshepsut temple – Colossi of Memmnon)
Then , return to your boat to have lunch, and set sail to Edfu while watching Esna block
Enjoying a dinner on board of the boat and overnight stay.
The third day;
After lunch, you will visit Kom Ombo Temple , is an unusual double temple in the town of Kom Ombo , dedicated to the crocodile-god Sobek, and the falcon-god Haroeris.
Then you will return to the boat .
The fourth day:
After breakfast , enjoy visiting ( The High Dam-The incomplete obelisk –Philae temple) with Egyptologist
Return to your boat for afternoon tea and relax on board, soaking up the sun by the swimming pool.
The fifth day: In the early morning, we will pick you up to Abu Simbel temple with a group, then the guide will explain the temple
Abu Simbel, site of two temples built by the Egyptian king Ramses II . In ancient times the area was at the southern frontier of Pharaonic Egypt, facing Nubia. The four colossal statues of Ramses in front of the main temple are spectacular examples of ancient Egyptian art. By means of a complex engineering feat , the temples were salvaged from the rising waters of the Nile River caused by erection of the Aswan High Dam.
Then return to the boat for lunch
The sixth day: After breakfast on board, by carriage you will visit Edfu Temple, It was built on the site of an earlier, smaller temple also dedicated to Horus.
Then you will return to the boat to complete your voyage.
Enjoy your dinner and a last overnight stay on board of the boat
The seventh day: After having breakfast you will check out from the boat at 9 am and leave your bags in the reception to make a visit to Banana island, which is about twenty feddans full of bananas , figs and other fruits to enjoy the world of nature and see the tame animals and crocodiles. In the center there are seats where you can sit and eat bananas and mangoes for free .
Then back to the boat to take your bags and transfer to the train station, airport, or a hotel for the end of the tour and your final departure
Rates M/S Nile Cruise 6 nights –7 days
|Nile Cruise Name||Week/Day price|
|***** Superior||Saturday/Sunday/ Monday/ Thursday 440$|
|***** Deluxe||Saturday/Sunday/ Monday/ Thursday 540$|
|***** Ultra Deluxe||Saturday/Sunday/ Monday/ Thursday 740$|
About this activity
Duration: seven days.
The bill: stamped by the company.
The guide: (English- French – Italian – Spanish – German).
Reception service: from and to the station or the airport.
Easy cancellation: In a specified period.
- Accommodation on a 5-star cruise with full-board excluding drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Egyptologist guide
- Abu Simbel visit
- Trip to Banana island
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Reception and travel .
- All service charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to all of the tourist sites
- Any extra visit not found in the program
- To keep you safe don’t deal with any one not related to the company.
- When you buy any visit not includes in the program, please send an e-mail to confirm the price for you.
The price per person :440$
(minimum 2 persons)