Take the chance and visit Luxor the capital of the pharaohs and its fantastic architectural heritage on the one day trip ( The Temple of the king’s Valley- The Temple of Hatshepsut- The Temple of Karnak– The Temple of Luxor)
- Visit the royal tombs of the ancient necropolis in the Valley of Kings
- Be amazed by The Temple of Hatshepsut
- Dive into the history of the Karnak Temple
- Visit the Papyrus factory
- Visit the Alabaster factory and perfume
- Enjoy the vision of handicrafts, which is famous in Egypt
- Take beautiful photos as a souvenir of the place
The full description of the trip:
You will go to the West Bank with a tourist guide to visit the most beautiful temple in the world from 8 o’clock till sunset. You will begin by visiting the temple of the Kings Valley. You will see three tombs inside the temple. Then, you will move to the temple of the most beautiful woman at the age of the Pharaohs. It is the temple of Hatshepsut. Then, you will go to the two statues of Memnon. After that, you will go to the East to visit the most significant temple. It is the Temple of Karnak and Luxor Temple. Then our guide will take you to the Papyrus factory and Alabaster factory and Perfumes to see the handicrafts which Egypt is famous for.
Finally, you will return to the hotel at sunset.
About this activity:
- Duration: eight hours
- The bill: stamped by the company
- The guide : ( English- French – Italian – Spanish – German)
- Reception service: from and to the hotel.
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- transport from and to the sights
- in a conditioned car
- Reception and travel.
- The fees for entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visits not found in the program
- (The Balloon – The sound and the light- The museum- The Bananas Island )
- To be safe and not to deal with anyone not related to the company.
- When you buy any visit not included in the program, please send an e-mail to confirm the price for you.