Half day to the west bank & Elkarnak&luxor
Take the chance and visit Luxor the capital of the pharaohs and its fantastic architectural heritage on half day trip ( The Valley of the kings- Hatshepsut temple- Karnak temple–Luxor temple)
- Explore the massive temple complex of the west Bank of Luxor
- Be amazed by the Karnak Complex & Hatshepsut Temple
- Stop by the Colossi of Memmnon and the Luxor Temple
The Full description of the trip:
You will go to the West Bank with a Egyptologist guide to visit the most beautiful temple in the world with group of people from 8 am till sunset. You will begin by visiting the Valley of the kings, You will see three tombs inside the valley Then , you will move to the temple of the most beautiful woman at the age of the Pharaohs . It is the temple of Hatshepsut. Then,you will go to the two statues of Memmnon . After that you will go to East to visit the biggest temple ,t is the Karnak temple and Luxor Temple,Then our guide will take you to Papyrus factory and Alabaster factory and Perfumes to see handicrafts which Egypt is famous for .
Finally, you will return to the hotel at sunset.
About this activity:
- Duration : eight hours
- The bill : stamped by the company
- The guide : ( English- French – Italian – Spanish – German)
- Reception service: from and to the hotel.
- Egyptologist guide
- transport from and to the the sights
- conditioned car
- pick up / drop off
- The fees for entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visits not found in the program
- (The Balloon – The sound and the light- The museum- The Bananas Island )
- To be safe not to deal with any one not related to the company.
- When you buy any visit not includes in the program, please send an e-mail to confirm the price for you.