Visit well-preserved temple complexes in Karnak and Luxor, Karnak is the largest complex of temples in Egypt, it is dedicated to god Amun and his wife Mut and their son Khonsu, The temple of Luxor was dedicated by Ramses II, the greatest builder in Ancient Egypt.
Departure & Return Location
One hour before the trip time
Pick up from hotel/port and drop off.
All taxes, handling charges.
Professional Egyptologist tour guide
What to Expect
- Delve into the cultural traits of the Temple of Karnak
- Get to know the pristine structures over the city of Luxor
- Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights
- Take a look at the views, learn about the sights and history from a tour guide
- The Tour is suitable for all ages and all genders.
- Relax with front-door pickup and drop-off from your hotel or cruise ship
- Marvel at the Temple of Horus in Luxor
The representative will pick you up from your hotel to go to the east bank by air-conditioned car
Then The guide will take you to visit Karnak temples, and he will explain to you the greatest example of worship in history, Karnak temple was dedicated to god Amun, his wife Mut, and their son Khonsu to represent the Theban triad, You will listen and be amazed at the explanation of this ancient history,
After that will move to the Luxor temple that was built by Amenhotep III in the 18th Dynasty in the modern kingdom and the temple was completed by Ramses II during the 19th Dynasty, and You can take the most beautiful pictures with the Egyptian civilization, after that the guide will accompany you to enjoy the visit of Obelisk of Ramses II, In front of the first edifice
Then you will return to the hotel.