Discover the main attractions of ancient Alexandria including the Roman Theatre and the Catacombs of Kom el Shaqafa
Departure & Return Location
Your Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
One hour before the trip time
Professional tour agent
All taxes, fees, handling charges.
Pickup and drop-off from your hotel
Tipping ( optional )
What to Expect
- Discover the main attractions of ancient Alexandria including the Roman Theatre and the Catacombs of Kom el Shaqafa.
- Stroll the ramparts of the 15th-century Qaitbay Citadel.
- Benefit from informative and professional Egyptologist guides.
- Relax with comfortable air-conditioned transfers.
- Have the chance to know more about the history of Alexandria by visiting the Qaitbay Citadel, Kom El Shoqafa, and Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
- See the most amazing views of the Alexandria.
- Take a lot of experience about Kom el Shoqafa.
- The Guide will provide you all information about the library of Alexandria.
- The Tour is suitable for all genders.
Begin the journey with a visit to the Roman theater in Kom El-Deka. a marble theater that once seated 800 spectators with galleries. sections of mosaic flooring. and a pleasure garden, all surrounded by Roman baths and villas.
Continuing, explore the Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa.the necropolis of 3 sub-levels dating from the 2nd century. AD merges aspects of Egyptian. Greek, and Roman culture in its features. See the Roman triclinium – a banquet hall to honor the dead. as well as statues, reliefs. and a pillared lobby featuring depictions of Egyptian gods in Roman armor.
See the site of the Alexandria Library. Concluding the tour, walk the ramparts of the 15th century Qaitbay Citadel. built upon the ruins of the ancient Alexandria Lighthouse. End this day of discovery with a relaxed evening drive back to Cairo, and your hotel.