Nile cruise three nights – Four days from Aswan
Nothing is better than spending a night trip on board a floating hotel in the immortal Nile where you can see the warm sun; the monuments of the first civilization in the world, which makes you, feel proud and know the greatness of the ancient Egyptians.
- Relax on Nile cruise on board a floating hotel a 3-nights, with sundeck, swimming pool and full-service meals
- Enjoy the on board evening entertainment
- Visit the High Dam, The incomplete obelisk and Philae Temple in Aswan
- Make a tour to Edfu and kom Ombo temple and Esna barriage.
- Cross to the West Bank to visit the valley of kings and Temple of Hatshepsut
- Explore the East Bank of Luxor
- Admire the massive stone of Memmnon
- Have a tour in Abu simbel temple
This 4-day luxury trip from Aswan to Luxor on the Nile, is the ideal way to see many of Egypt’s most important archaeological sites. Visit the Valley of the Kings in Luxor, enjoy the splendor of Kom Ombo Temple and Abu Simbel , etc..
The first day:
On arrival in Aswan, the tour agent of company will receive you at Aswan airport or the train station .Then will move to the boat, where you will receive your cabin at 11 o’oclock. Enjoy your lunch on board.
After lunch, you will make a visit to the High Dam-The incomplete obelisk –Philae temple
after that You will return to the boat for dinner and will go on free tour in the touristical market.
The second day ;
In the early morning, we will pick you up to Abu Simbel temple with a group, then the guide will explain the temple.
Abu Simbel, site of two temples built by the Egyptian king Ramses II . In ancient times the area was at the southern frontier of pharaonic Egypt, facing Nubia. The four colossal statues of Ramses in front of the main temple are spectacular examples of ancient Egyptian art. By means of a complex engineering feat in the 1960s, the temples were salvaged from the rising waters of the Nile River caused by erection of the Aswan High Dam.
Return for having lunch and sail to Kom Ompo, to visit Kom Ombo Temple , is an unusual double temple in the town of Kom Ombo , dedicated to the crocodile-god Sobek, and the falcon-god Haroeris
After that ,return to boat to complete sailing to Edfu and spend your night
The third day:
After having breakfast on board, by horse carriage you will visit Edfu Temple, It was built on the site of an earlier, smaller temple also dedicated to Horus
Then, set sail while watching Esna block and complete your voyage to Luxor
Enjoy your afternoon tea and relax on board, soaking up the sun by the swimming pool. Enjoy dinner and a last overnight stay on board of the boat
The fourth day- Departure
After breakfast, you will check out from the boat and you will make a visit the West Bank ( The Valley of the kings – Hatshepsut- Colossi of Memmnon)
After that you will make a visit the East Bank of Luxor to see Luxor Temple, built by Amenhotep III from Nubian sandstone. You will also visit the other great monument of the East Bank, Karnak Temple, said to be the 2nd most visited site in Egypt after the Pyramids of Giza.
After finishing your visit, transfer to Luxor train Station, airport, or a hotel for the end of the tour and your final departure
Rates M/S Nile Cruise 3nights – 4days
|Nile Cruise Name||Week/Day||price|
|***** Ultra Deluxe||Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday/Sunday||615$|
About this activity
Duration: Four days
The bill: stamped by the company
The guide: (English- French – Italian – Spanish – German)
Reception service: from and to the station or the airport
Easy cancellation: In a specified period
- Accommodation on a 5-star cruise with full-board excluding drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Reception and travel
- Egyptologist guide
- Transportation to the tourist sites in air-conditioned cars.
- Entrance fees to all of the tourist sites
- Any extra visit not found in the program
· 1. To keep you safe not to deal with any one that doesn’t belong to the company.
· 2. When you buy any visit not includes in the program, please send an e-mail to confirm the price for you.
Price per person : 215 $ (Minimum 2 persons)